Frequently Asked Questions
- is your Product on trend , innovative and provide a role for your Brand with the consumer and the customer's category?
- does your Brand clearly have "jump off" the shelf presence, identify what the product is, and depict usage?
- will your Brand be supported with a Trade and Media Program?
- can you tell us about the Multicultural or Ethnic appeal of your brand.
Your answers help determine all aspects of a mutual long term partnership and assist our customers in wanting to buy from us.
- Ontario Head Office - Grocery / Mass / Drug ( National Accounts include Loblaws/Shoppers/Walmart of which we set up merchandising outside Ontario )
- Ontario Retail stores - Major and Independent Accounts
- Categories - Grocery / Frozen / Dairy / Health / Household / Baby/ Produce / Meat / Deli / Seafood
- Market assessment and Buy sell logistics options ( Vendor set up / National warehousing & shipping)
- We manage 11 Companies providing an opportunity to develop the right amount of time to build sales
- with a mutual interest, we can help take the time to go through a simple process to identify and assess opportunity and provide industry insight
- we can determine your needs from sales and marketing to a full buy sell logistics program
- we can set your organization up as an instant Vendor through the logistics division
- we will collaborate with a plan, assist to develop the right presentation to the right Accounts to make the case for cost effective support
- we view the most important piece as the ability to identify "category upside" for the customer.
- A.S. May Powell provides the credibility to position your Brand with the Accounts and retail stores
- sometimes it is just "chemistry" with the people, and a fresh look at the business approach that can make a difference
We would appreciate that opportunity to discuss as to how we may help as an extension to your sales force.
We can set up support with Logistics to walk you through an A-Z process from labeling to Marketing in order to set up business in Canada.
Connect with us.
BIG News – Greenpeace recently released the 2017 Tuna Ranking. They have ranked 16 Tuna companies based on their current sustainability practices. Ocean’s has been ranked 4th and in the green zone! Check out all 16 companies ranked by clicking on the link below… Click to see Greenpeace Tuna Ranking.