Frequently Asked Questions
- is your Product on trend , innovative and provide a role for your Brand with the consumer and the customer’s category?
- does your Brand clearly have “jump off” the shelf presence, identify what the product is, and depict usage?
- will your Brand be supported with a Trade and Media Program?
- can you tell us about the Multicultural or Ethnic appeal of your brand.
Your answers help determine all aspects of a mutual long term partnership and assist our customers in wanting to buy from us.
- Ontario Head Office – Grocery / Mass / Drug ( National Accounts include Loblaws/Shoppers/Walmart of which we set up merchandising outside Ontario )
- Ontario Retail stores – Major and Independent Accounts
- Categories – Grocery / Frozen / Dairy / Health / Household / Baby/ Produce / Meat / Deli / Seafood
- Market assessment and Buy sell logistics options ( Vendor set up / National warehousing & shipping)
- We manage 11 Companies providing an opportunity to develop the right amount of time to build sales
- with a mutual interest, we can help take the time to go through a simple process to identify and assess opportunity and provide industry insight
- we can determine your needs from sales and marketing to a full buy sell logistics program
- we can set your organization up as an instant Vendor through the logistics division
My Brand is on the shelf, but I simply do not have the resources to build the business with Coverage and Category investment, how can you help?
- we will collaborate with a plan, assist to develop the right presentation to the right Accounts to make the case for cost effective support
- we view the most important piece as the ability to identify “category upside” for the customer.
- A.S. May Powell provides the credibility to position your Brand with the Accounts and retail stores
- sometimes it is just “chemistry” with the people, and a fresh look at the business approach that can make a difference
We would appreciate that opportunity to discuss as to how we may help as an extension to your sales force.
I want to enter the Canadian Market with a hugely successful product sold Internationally, how can you help?
We can set up support with Logistics to walk you through an A-Z process from labeling to Marketing in order to set up business in Canada.